Posted November 20, 2020 1076 0 0
Co-authored with Angela Campos
Struggling to find the perfect gift for the fitness enthusiast on your holiday shopping list? We compiled some of our favorite choices in a variety of price ranges to help you find the best gifts for the holidays so you can steer clear of the standard (and boring!) default choice of a gift card!
- The Acumobility Ultimate Back Roller $54.95 is so much more than just your typical foam roller! Its unique design helps improve posture and spinal articulation and keeps your back flexible and pain-free! It has therapeutic benefits for multiple areas of your body as well as being a next generation yoga wheel! Enter code fbjfit and get 10% off!
- A Greens Steal Insulated Water Bottle or Tumbler $12.00-$21.00 will keep your fitness enthusiast well hydrated! These vacuum insulated and eco-friendly cups and bottles keep your beverages at the perfect hot or cold temperature for hours!! Better yet, they’re dishwasher safe and BPA free. Save 15% with coupon code HolidayGift15.
- Theraband Resistance Bands $11.80 and up are the perfect stocking stuffers! These resistance bands are compact and portable yet offer countless ways to improve fitness and athletic performance levels. The sets include a variety of tensions to help tone and strengthen your muscles whether you’re a beginner or more advanced in your workouts.
- FitVine Wine $15.99-$19.99 is a healthier gift option for the health-conscious wine lover on your gift list! FitVine Wine boasts less carbs, less calories, less sugar and less sulfates, but same great taste and alcohol content as your favorite varieties of wine.
- Body Bar starting at $35.99 Body Bars are a weighted fitness bar that are encased in comfortable, easy-grip rubber. They come in a variety of sizes and weights and are designed to improve your strength, endurance, balance, and core strength. The Body Bar can be used for squats, lunges, bent over rows, chest presses, and many other standard weight training exercises. They can also be utilized in Barre and Pilates workouts, in addition to strength and conditioning workouts, and can easily be stored under a bed or couch. Save 30% with coupon code BBCBP20
- Maine Roast Protein Coffee $26.99 will be a welcome gift for the coffee lover on your gift list! Available in a variety of flavors, this gift offers 15 grams of protein and the caffeine equivalent of 2 shots of espresso with no added sugar!
- AmazonBasics ½ Inch Extra Thick Exercise Mat $19.49 and free shipping if you have Amazon Prime! This durable, lightweight exercise mat makes a fantastic present for any fitness fanatic. The extra cushioning makes yoga and floor Pilates more comfortable and the textured surface prevents the mat from slipping. It also comes with a convenient carrying strap!
- Theragun $249-$599 This percussive therapy device delivers a deep muscle treatment to aid in recovery after exercise. There are many benefits from using the Theragun, including: increased circulation, relief from muscle soreness, and improved range of motion.
- Ibungee Speed Laces $5.95 Never tie shoelaces again with these innovative stretch laces for sneakers. They make shoes easy to slip on and slip off with instant tension adjustment lace locks. They come in multiple colors and will make an excellent stocking stuffer for any athlete.
- L.L. Bean Personal Organizer Toiletry Bag $24.95-$39.95 This would make a great gift for any gym loving friend or family member! The durable bag comes in a variety of sizes and colors. It is created with water-resistant and abrasion-resistant fabric making it the perfect way to carry essential toiletry items back and forth to the gym.
- The Rollga Foam Roller $39.99 and up. The Rollga Foam Roller is a cross-directional foam roller that is contoured to fit your body and reach trigger points other foam rollers can miss. Ideal for muscle recovery, increasing range of motion, and perfect for self-myofascial release. The Rollga Foam Rollers are the perfect gift and are compact and lightweight for easy travel. Enter code fbjfit and get 15% off!
- Wearbands: Starting at $79.95 – Wearbands are, as the name implies, a wearable resistance training system. By incorporating various tension level resistance tubing that the user wears while performing virtually any motion, they help increase strength and endurance while burning calories. Wearbands go on and come off with ease and can improve your results when incorporated with any workout. They can also be worn to provide resistance while doing everyday activities, such as walking the dog, doing yard work, performing household chores or just moving around the house. Enter code BFCM30 for Black Friday 30% off special for a limited time.
- CollageVideo.TV Gift Card: $9.99 and up. Why not give the gift of streaming workouts from top instructors including Gilad, Kathy Smith, Jari Love and so many more! There are all sorts of workouts and for every level of ability: beginners, advanced and seniors! Looking to safely swap gift this holiday season? This is the perfect option!
- Go to https://www.collagevideo.tv/gift_cards/new and buy gift card
- Fill out your information and click “Buy Gift Card”
- You’ll receive email with a code
- Print this code out or just email it to your friend as “Holiday Gift”
- Your friend will redeem his digital gift card at the sign up process here https://www.collagevideo.tv/gift_card_redemptions/new with entering the code easily
- Mezcla Plant Protein Bars: Delicious vegan, non-GMO, gluten, soy and dairy free bars in three amazing flavors. Get 15% off with Discount Code FBJ15!
- Acumobility Trigger Point Ball Great for active mobility and deep tissue work! Get 10% off Coupon
- B12Plast Vitamin B12 transdermal patches for increased focus and energy: Get 20% off with coupon code NOUMOS131
- Eco Gloves convenient, sustainable and compostable gloves for your health and safety! Get 10% off with coupon code: fbjfit
Giving these gifts will surely put you at the top of Santa’s “nice” list!